Custom Heat Transfer Terms & Conditions:
- PNG and PDF Files work best with a transparent background.
- Files are printed exactly as they are received, no additional changes will be made to your files.
- Extremely small and/or pixelated images will receive an email asking 1 time for a new file, prior to order being cancelled.
- Watermarked images uploaded will be printed with a watermark, again we do not make any changes to the files uploaded.
- We do not purchase files, unless requested in advance via email @ email@example.com
- We do not purchase all files requested. If this is a file we can not resell, or choose not to resell we will ask you to purchase the file and you will keep all rights to the file.
- DO NOT UPLOAD WATERMARKED FILES IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT PRINTED WITH THE WATERMARK ON IT.
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝑰𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒅 & 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝑻𝒐 𝑼𝒔𝒆 𝑰𝒕:This LISTING is for either a Sublimation or HTV Transfer, depending on your choice from the drop-down above. Please make sure to double check your selection, as these are NON REFUNDABLE! You will receive a physical sublimation transfer of your chosen size and quantity.Sizing is measured at it's widest/tallest point.HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) Transfers are printed an eco solvent printer. These prints have a white background so you will not see through the design to the shirt. These designs lay on top of the fabric unlike sublimation so you will feel this design on the shirt. NOTE: Some transfers come with a thin white line around the images. ** (1) HTV Transfer Mask Sheet will be included with EVERY 2 Transfers; Sometimes these are applied to transfers will small pieces to prevent shifting during shipment**
- These transfers work on Cotton, Polyester, and Cotton Blends.
- Regardless of number of colors, transfer is the same thickness.
- All designs are offered in HTV Transfers
- HTV has more flexibility than sublimation, and more designs available than screen prints.
HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) Transfers
Timing: 3-5 Seconds (Prepress) / 15 Seconds (Final Press)
Temperature: 305-415 F
Pressure: 50 PSI / 4-6 Medium
Peel: Hot/ImmediatelySublimation is a dye process. This technique takes the design off of a printed transfers, transfers the dye directly into the fabric leaving no feel. Like tye dye, you dye the fabric and in the end you don't feel the color.
- Because sublimation only works on Polyester Fabric, you must use at minimum a 50% Polyester shirt, with higher % preferred to avoid a faded/vintage look. For example a 50% polyester shirt pressed design will only be 50% bright, where as a 100% polyester shirt pressed design will be 100% bright.
- You can ONLY use White or very light colored shirts. The color of the transfer may change depending on the shirt color, so please keep this in mind when making a shirt selection.
Sublimation Transfers Pressing Instructions:
After you've done your research on sublimation and how it works, please proceed. Depending on your shirt you may/may not have to adjust settings to avoid scorching your apparel.
Timing: 7 Seconds (Prepress) / 45-60 Seconds (Final Press)
Temperature: 385-400 F
Pressure: 50 PSI / 4-6 Medium
Due to the nature of these transfers, refunds and exchanges are NOT OFFERED!